No items may be stapled, nailed, screwed, taped, etc, to the walls, floor or ceiling.
As a general rule, decorations, signs, and the like may only be placed on floor stands located a minimum of 50 cm from the walls and chandeliers.
Moltke's Palace, thev organizing committee of ISCB, and The Meeting Planners cannot be held responsible for situations in which the customer's wishes with regard to decoration materials, stage structures and the like cannot be accommodated, or are rejected in connection with setting up, if these fail to adhere to the above guidelines or are otherwise appraised to comprise a risk of damage to the Palace.
The Meeting Planners has made arrangements with supplier of stand material for events. The supplier will be able to supply rental furniture, print for instance posters, banners and roll-up, stand construction and most other practical matters regarding attending an event. Please contact Berrit Rasmussen
Sponsors & Exhibitors
A number of sponsor opportunities are available for companies looking to meet new customers and reinforce existing relationships. An exhibition stand provides your company with real presence at the symposium and greatly facilitates networking.
- The floorplan: Download here
- Booth A: 2 m (d) m x 5 (w).
- Booth A2: 1m (d) x 2 m (w).
- Booth B: 1 m (d) x 2 m (w).
- Booth C: 1,5 m (d) 1,5 (w).
- Booth D: Octapharma
- Booth E: 2 m (d) x 5 (w).
- Booth F: 2 m (d) m x 5 (w).
- Booth G: 2 m (d) x 2 (w).
- Booth G-2: 2 m (d) x 2 (w).
- Booth H: 1 m (d) x 2 m (w).
- Booth I: 2 m (d) x 2 m (w). Triolab
- Booth: J-a: 1,5 m (d) x 1,5 m (w).
- Booth: J-b: 1,5 m (d) x 1,5 m (w). CSL Behring
- Booth: K: Reserved
Sponsorship benefits and offers:
- Exhibition space to do real business
- Be the front runner to approach potential customers & decision makers
- Logo on website
- Complimentary symposium passes according to contract
- Sponsorship offers: Download here
Kindly contact the congress agency for more details.
All exhibitors will be published on the website.
The organizing committee reserves all rights to re-arrange the exhibition area if necessary and takes no responsibility for any inconvenience this may cause.
Should the sponsor or exhibitor cancel (after sponsoragreement has been confirmed and accepted), the following will apply: No refunds will be processed unless sponsorship agreement or exhibition space has been re-sold.
Please note that only delegates and exhibitors signed up for the symposium will be permitted access to the venue.
Brochures and other materials (Max. 1 brochure and 1 item) to be distributed in the conference folders must be delivered to Molkes Palace, Dronningens Tvaergade 2, 1302, Copenhagen no later than July 15th 2018.
Please clarify with Berrit Rasmussen if your company wishes to sponsor items such as pens, paper etc.
Molkes Palace, Dronningens Tvaergade 2, 1302, Copenhagen
September 3rd set up: From 6.00. Delegates registration opens at 8.00.
September 5th break down: After last coffee break and until 17.30.